Perfect Paste for the Perfect Project
What is Nori Paste?
Japanese Nori Paste is a starch-based adhesive that works for a variety of crafting needs.
Why do people love Nori Paste?
- Dries clear and incredibly strong
- Entirely reversible in water!
- Can be thinned with water to make it the right consistency for your project
- Versatile: Adheres to paper, glass, metal, plastic, wood and fabric
- Dries slowly, allowing for intricate readjustments
- Will not wrinkle or soak through paper or fabric
- Safe to use with even the most delicate papers
- Easy to wash off hands and clothes
- Pleasant smell
What is Nori Paste used for?
Nori Paste is a must have for all paper projects, from bookbinding to scrap booking, archival to collage.
This versatile adhesive also works wonderfully for Bunka embroidery and woodblock printing; makes a great watercolor medium; and can even be mixed with PVA glue.
What sizes are available?
How Do I Use Nori Paste?
Watch this video for a demonstration of traditional and modern uses for Nori Paste:
Ready to place an order?
Need to open an account?
Have more questions about Nori Paste?
Let us know. We’re happy to help!